Friday, March 13, 2009

Starting point

I am starting this journey at 187 pounds and a BMI of 28.27 which is considered overweight. If I could even lose 25 pounds, that would bring me down to a normal BMI. Ideally, I think I would love to get to 150, but would be ok with 160. My goal time frame is by my 10 year class reunion the weekend of July 11. That gives me 4 months to make a difference.

My plan of attack is going to be take it one step at a time. I have always enjoyed running, so I hope to get out running again now that the weather is turning nice. I also plan to use Wii Fit and Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.

My snacking and random grabbing of something is out of control. If it's there, I eat it. I plan to always have a bottle of water handy to help with the boredom snacking. If the water's there and ready, I drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment